Friday, March 06, 2020

Still crafting....

It has been quite some time since my first craft weekend with my friends. I think our first craft weekend was back in 2011. Since then, we have been getting together twice a year. We get to a resort in MN on Wednesday afternoon and we scrap the weekend away until Sunday afternoon when it is time to pack up. 

I can’t say that I work on much but I throughly enjoy my time with the gals who show up. We really have become a close knit group. The core of our group stays in touch and connects in other ways outside of crafting. We are always open to new friends joining us. We have had a few new ounces join us. It is fun to get to know new peeps!

God is good. When I am in a new town (2 1/2 years hasn’t brought forth too many friends yet) it is nice to still have my core friends to connect with despite the miles between us. 

My latest is doing greeting cards. I made them before, but I have been making more and more on my weekends away. 

It’s my outlet. Do you have an outlet? Do you have a hobby or a core group of friends to connect with? I hope you do. 

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...