Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Blessing!

For the past nine years, I have taken a bit of time out of life to connect with friends through crafts. We join up at a resort or rental cabin and paper craft the entire weekend away. I have had the privilege of doing that again this weekend. It is fun! I don’t have responsibility other then to myself. I can get caught up on cards or scrap book pages, whichever I prefer!

Another weekend is coming to a close and I am always sad to see it come and go so fast. We are in the midst of trying to find a new place again. Since I moved, we are looking to find another spot that suits our needs and is a good half way point for all of us.

I may not have a close friend or connection in my current town, like I have prayed about for years, but I have these group of ladies who will travel an hour or more to join up with me and craft. That is a blessing!

This particular weekend we have found ourselves meeting up at a camping resort. They have cabins off of a beautiful lake and a lodge that allows us to spread out and create a paper trail (mess) with our creative minds.

We usually have more food than we know what to do with. We have snacks up the wazoo! Most importantly we have fun! Praising God for another fun weekend!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...