Thursday, June 19, 2014

Reminiscing!

I have spent a good portion of my evening getting reconnected with my blog. I read some of the posts from when we had to close our business, to moving to SD and all the things in between and before. I touched on some of the adoption blogs and remember the great trips we had.

I am so thankful for where God has us. We still have so much to learn and areas to grow. God has provided and protected in so many ways over the years. We are so grateful and loved!

It has been fun to reminisce!

Lori

3 comments:

Mom said...

Yeah. Glad to know things are going well.

Lori said...

Thanks! We are still kicking it!! :)

Lori said...

Thanks! We are still kicking it!! :)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...