Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Sale

For the last four months or so, I have been on a mission to declutter our home and get rid of the excess. My plan all along was to sell whatever wasn't getting used, or was collecting dust and things that didn't have a specific space. My hard work and time have paid off, our home is 100% decluttered and organized. Now I am left with an enormous pile of "stuff" waiting to be priced and displayed!

Our selling must have had some sort of an impact on our son. Nicolai has decided to sell his bedroom. He has it on the market for $221,875 dollars! My only request is that if you should choose to purchase his room: 1) You bring with you no pets. 2) You promise to keep the room clean at all times. 3) You allow my son to share his bunk bed with you! I don't think that's too much to ask for a measly $221,875 dollars?!! :)


I koh-rumba! Never a dull moment in this household!! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww that is so cute! If I had the money I would buy it

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, that is sooo cute! I think it's definitely worth that much $$!

WyldJoker said...

LOL!! That's hilarious! He wanted in on the fun too! Yer teaching him some good habits there!

A Shame tho.. I only have: $27.03....

Will that do?
;-)

HollyGee said...

Hmmmm....my two have been so bad lately:) Does he change diapers, too?

Kellie with an "ie" said...

That is so funny! What a doll he is!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...