Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Favorite Things!

Well this post is just a picture of some of my favorite things. I recently downloaded The Sound of Music soundtrack - yes you read that right! I am a SOM Fan - big time!! I would love to travel to Austria and see where the filming took place. My niece was there and got a few pictures for me. I have a Dept. 56 village modeled after Austria and the surrounding areas. I think I have three or four copies of the movie. Love it, so here is a list of some of my favorite things...

1. A sun shower (raining while it is sunny with a rainbow shining bright)
2. Peace and quiet during nap time
3. Relaxing on the couch and reading my Bible doing study during that peace and quiet.
4. Popcorn, pecans and chocolate, of course!
5. Playing a game and hanging with friends.
6. A good movie
7. When my child says, "I love you Mom" without any promptings.
8. Hearing my child babble through the child monitor when they first wake.
9. Decorating, rearranging and organizing.
10. Card making and scrap booking.

So what are your favorite things?

6 comments:

Emily said...

I like SOM too! We own it, not several like you, but we have one copy! haha

Michelle Smiles said...

Love love love the Sound of Music. I saw the on stage version with Paige Davis (former host of Trading Spaces) and was SHOCKED by how amazing she was and how awesome it was on stage. I was sure I would be disappointed with the lack of scenery and it being shorter than the movie (a few songs were written for the movie that weren't in the stage version) - but it was honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Lori said...

OMGosh Michelle! I know I'm not suppose to covet (sp?) my friends, but I am super jealous that you got to do that!!! That would be super cool - especially with Paige Davis - She is great!

Greta Jo said...

I love #8, great post.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great post!!! I love to play with Maya but...... when she is napping I love those naps on the couch.

Heidi said...

Hmmm...a few of my favorite things...

chocolate
quiet time
anything free or incredibly on sale
scrapbooking
quality family time

I have to say, my list would be very similar to yours!! Sorry I haven't commented more lately- I've been pretty busy over here. I hope you are doing well!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...