Friday, April 27, 2007

Here's the church, here's the steeple...


John and Janet's new church. They still use the original place, which is located behind me from where I was standing to take this picture.


The sanctuary - large and big and has a top of the line sound system, video system, etc.



Emily is all dressed up to go to her Purity Ball with her father! She is so pretty!! (I know the purity ball is a huge controversial thing right now and since I'm not political - I don't want to hear it on my site!! This is my niece - leave her alone!!)


John and Emily - they look so nice!!


The chariot that is taking them to the ball. This is my sister's new car that her husband bought for her for Christmas!! Very nice!!


Matthew and Sarah playing on their computers. Because Matthew is into computers so much, they each have a laptop and believe it or not there is THREE laptops sitting at the dining room table right now. You can't see the third one, but it's there!!

We had a busy but fun day! We ran with Janet to her chiro appt. so that her Dr. could see Sonja, then to Atlanta Bread Company for a very delicious bagel, then to Targe' Boutique to grab some more diapers, then to Hobby Lobby, and finally to Rack Room Shoes (love this place). We came home so that Sonja could take her four hour nap (while we (the girls and my sister) made cards and were being crafty) and then we headed out to Salsa's Mexican Restaurant for dinner - YUM!!

Now I'm going to put Sonja down and we are going to watch a movie!! Buenos Noches!

8 comments:

JuJu - said...

Have a blast!!

Julia:)

Sarah said...

I look absolutely mesmerized in this picture!
I do hope your having alot of fun =)

Jane said...

so much fun... can I join you next time?!

Kerry said...

Looks like you're having a blast! Enjoy!

Crystal said...

Hey you look like you are having soo much fun!!! Nothing like hanging out with your sis you know?!!!! Your niece is beautiful!!! What an awesome thing a "purity" ball is --if it is referring to what I think it is!! I don't even know her and I am so proud of her!!! I hope you have a very relaxing night!!! hugs to you!!!!

Jennifer said...

What a Beautiful Church and Beautiful Family. I am a bit envious that you get to spend time with family. I miss mine Boohoo. Glad to hear you are having such an awesome time. You deserve it. Create those great memories!

Natalie said...

Looks like you are having tons of fun!

Maxine said...

Sounds like a very nice day and your niece looks so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...