Saturday, August 23, 2014

Apple

No, I'm not talking about fruit! We have switched over to become an Apple family. I'm very happy about that. Most these days are not and are doing whatever they can do to get away from Apple products. I'm not quite sure why - it's probably something political. I'm not a political person, so I will stick with what I like!

I purchased a new keyboard that has numeric keypad integrated. FINALLY!!! I hated that the keyboard I bought with my iMac didn't have numbers on the side of it like a calculator. Now I'm happy! Whenever I do bills it will come in handy!

Simple pleasures.......

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...