Monday, May 14, 2012

Life Changes So Fast!

Well, as always, I have GREAT intentions of keeping up with this silly blog. I'm not sure why - I don't know that there are too many of you who are reading it!?!!

Last post was in March and it is now May! Crazy how time flies!! In early April, I decided I needed to find other part time work. The existing work I was doing, wasn't looking very promising. It was steady, but my chance for increase in hours was not going to happen. So I either needed to find other work or additional work. My first intention was to add to what I currently was doing and just work two jobs instead of one. That proved to not work out so well. It is really hard to get away in the evenings and it makes it difficult to maintain.
Sooooo, I did find a job as an Administrative Assistant with a residential elevator company. We are the middle man, so to speak. We install stair chairs, residential elevators and all sorts of platform lifts. Our clientele ranges from the disabled to the "I think it would be cool to install an elevator in my home" kind of client!
I have been with them for approximately five weeks now. Hence the reason I haven't been typing on here! I've been busy! I work M-F, 8 - 12 and during the school year, I extend to 2:30. It is very nice and they so far have been very flexible. I am so thankful for this opportunity! God is good!!
On another note...the kids are done with school for this half of the year starting Wed. It should be an interesting Summer!
I hope all is well in your world.
Lori

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...