Monday, May 02, 2011

Check It Out!

I have been selling Norwex for several years now. It has been a bit challenging to gain a client list and maintain it. Norwex is helping us by setting up individual accounts for their consultants.

My website is: loriwestrum.norwex.biz If you are in the United States, you are welcome to order. I would need to check into it for international. I don't believe we are set up to accomodate international sales. But if you really are interested, leave me a comment with an email and I will check it out.

What is Norwex? It is a line of cleaning products that aid in improving quality of life by reducing the use of chemicals. The "Enviro" cloth and "window" cloth are two powerful tools in cleaning most of what you have in your home.

Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "window cloth" and the "eyeglasses cleaner cloths" were the best purchases we have ever made for cleaning windows and glasses!!! -- in fact, we ended up buying three more eyeglasses cleaner cloths to have one at home, at work, and in the car.
Dana

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...