Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Yea - I know...........little late! I meant to do this earlier in the week, but with all of the hosting I have done this week I didn't have time!

This Christmas was certainly different then last, but they both were good in so many ways. Something that never changes is the fact that we praise God for sending His Son for us. What a perfect gift!

This year has been a whirlwind year. We started off by closing our business doors, working hard to find Joel a different job and with God's help we did just that. He now works for BNSF Railway and we are so grateful for the job!

Nicolai is 9 1/2 and in the 4th grade. He continues to do well in his self defense class and recently acquired his brown with red stripe belt. He is doing well in school. He also recently became the top player of cribbage in his class. He's a numbers guy!!

Sonja is 3 1/2 and enjoying her first year of Preschool! She loves her preschool and Sunday morning class time. She is becoming quite the little Mommy! She loves to play with her dollies and is getting into B@rbie!!

Our new addition in September is Tory! Tory is a mini schnauzer and seems to be a good puppy so far. She is mellow and loves to be loved! She is very affectionate!

Joel continues to work hard. He teaches Sunday school for the 4th and 5th graders and is Chair of the Elder board at church. This new job is keeping him busier, but he still finds time to play with the kids! We are still trying to find good balance, but are getting closer and closer to figuring it all out! It's been a year of adjusting to change!

I continue to enjoy scrabbooking and card making. I find myself running errands, picking up kids and cleaning more then anything else, but I know it's just a season! I do enjoy a weekly Discipleship group and we host a Small Group on Sundays.

I hope this post finds all of you healthy and happy! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Greta Jo said...

I have missed you. Merry Christmas!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...