Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

I'll be honest, I'm somewhat anxious to see 2009! 2008 Was a good year, but challenging!

We have all stayed healthy and I'm thankful for that. We have seen our business continue to spiral downward. We are in transition. We aren't quite sure what that means, but we are anxious to see where God takes us.

Despite the challenges in 2008 we had some good times and memories as well. Nicolai turned 8, Sonja turned 2! Nicolai continues to blow us away with his intelligence. Sonja too! She continues to talk and learn new things every day. I was able to take a trip to Ecuador. It was a wonderful week and half. I was hoping to return in 2009 with my husband, but it's looking like that will have to wait until 2010!

We were given a week away to Breezy Point, which was a fabulous time for all of us. I turned 40! Everyone warned me of the changes and I didn't really believe them - NOW I BELIEVE THEM! I was given a ride on a hot air balloon! Something I have always wanted to try.

God has truly been so good to us. It hasn't been an easy year, but God has truly blessed us through it all. He continues to provide and protect. We are continually grateful to a God who has unconditional love!

I pray that you have a wonderful New Year's celebration! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...