Sunday, July 20, 2008

C-a-w-razy busy!!

It has been a crazy week. Nicolai is up at his grandparents (Joel's) since last Tuesday and will return this Tuesday some time! It is so wonderful that they are willing to take him for a week. He loves it up there and they enjoy having him around! It's great Grandparent bonding!!

I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday designing flowers and setting for a wedding. It was a beautiful set at St. Anthony Main in downtown MPLS. over looking the river.

I designed 12 wreaths and hung them all. Here's a pics of them.


I also assembled eight of these.


Here they are on the front deck.


Here's a couple of cool things my neighbor designed.


There is a bracket or flower arrangement suction cup container. It is so cool. This floral arrangement is being stuck to the mirror. So cool!












It's always long hours, but it's fun to do and to see it all come together!

4 comments:

Jane said...

WOW!!! I know Jack and I have been married for 10 years, but we did ALL of our wedding for MUCH less than that figure! Yes, the flowers are beautiful, but really, they are flowers that are now wilting!

I'm glad you got a piece of that budget!

Jennifer said...

wow girl you have sone talent there. Yikes to todays wedding prices

Michele said...

Awesome blog youu have here

Lori said...

Thank you to all of you! I'm not sure why I don't get notices about comments. so sorry I haven't commented sooner.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...