Monday, June 23, 2008

Not one of my finer moments!!

So I take Miss Princess and head off to the outlet mall to return a pair of pants and maybe find a cute shirt on the 60% off clearance racks!

I'm in one of the stores dressing rooms trying on a couple of shirts and realized that Miss Princess isn't smelling like a princess anymore!!

There is a bench in the dressing room, so I decide to change her there (laying down a changing mat and then putting her on it). So I get the opened dirty diaper a little ways out of our way so that I can continue to change her and she moves her foot that results in kicking the diaper over. MORTIFIED, I quickly pick up the diaper to find that her diaper had been filled with pebbles that rolled so gingerly out of the diaper and onto the floor! MORTIFIED!! I quickly grab the wipes and pick them up and put them back into the said diaper and close it up tight. I go back to finishing up Sonja, getting her clean diaper on. While I was doing that, I had taken my shoes off previously so that I could try a dress on that I had seen for cheap cheap cheap. I hadn't gotten my shoes back on and so when I stepped a little to the side, I felt a warm gushy thing under my toe. MORTIFIED!! So I quickly get more wipes cleaning the rest of the floor and my toe, quickly got dressed and got out of there! OH MY GOODNESS!! (Just so the locals know who shop at the outlets...I scrubbed the floor the best I could!) I normally don't take my shoes off, I stand on them while I'm changing, but had to keep myself from falling over and ended up with my foot on the floor. MORTIFIED!!

9 comments:

Jane said...

nasty...can't imagine, and I just got done eating my lunch that is now not setting so well on my stomach!
I guess it could have been worse...have you ever had the little droppings come out of a diaper that is a little saggy?!? Now that is not fun cause you are TOTALLY caught off guard.

Thanks for your support...you rock!

Miss Carrie said...

You have to admit - it was a little bit funny :) (at least reading it was!)

Neesie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxine said...

I am sorry-but I have just had the best laugh! Things like this are always funny-when they happen to someone else! You should have named this post MORTIFIED. I'll probably be chuckling about this the rest of the day. Thanks, I need it!

Shannon said...

FOREVER MORE!!! This has got to be the funniest thing I have read in weeks!!! Sorry you had to endure the humiliation!!! But thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

You my dear are to blame for me spitting my water out on my keyboard from laughing so hard. The joys of poop. Nothing like good old rabbit pelts to clean up

Jennifer said...

btw to add that last updated blog thing it is under layout. They have new blcoks to check to see what last posts were. I got rid of it though because it was always behind on updates

Alleen said...

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just changed Miss G on a dressing room bench today. Thank goodness it was only peepee... And I wouldn't have done it there if the stinkin' store had a changing table in the bathroom.... grrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

I just laughed soo hard! That reminds me of when my sister Jenny came home from college and our doglikes to leave presents in her room that none of us know about and she totally squished her toes into a pile and fell!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...