Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all of you Dad's out there have had a fabulous day!

I have been celebrating the day with my Dad, Mom, Sister, Janet, Niece, Emily, Joel and the kids here for lunch. I made it into another Thanksgiving!! We had a turkey, potatoes, bean casserole, fruit and gravy! My husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and so meat and potatoes is what we had!!

Everyone is chillin' and snoozin' from the triptophan! :) (however you spell that!)

I wish the best to all the Dad's out there and hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Thanks to my Dad for all that he does for us and has done. My Dad made sure we saw the United States. We traveled all over the place! I have been to 48 states (including Alaska), some two or three times over, seven provinces (?) and now that I'm married I have been to a few foreign countries! Those trips were great and I remember most of them!

I'm grateful for a Dad that was there for me!

I thank Joel for being such a wonderful Dad to our children! He is always there for them. Thank you, babe, for all you do!

1 comment:

Jane said...

is Janet still with you, or has she returned home? Hope you had a GREAT time together. How's Emily doing these days?

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...