Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Great Time!



Wow! I would have never guessed it, but there were almost 300 people at the reunion today!! It was fabulous!! I had so much fun seeing old faces and catching up with them. We told old stories, looked at pictures and laughed! Someone brought the old bell that hung at the "Mess Hall" and it was rung periodically throughout the day. It was so cool to hear it again! I know, it's just a bell, but if you heard it five times a day throughout the summer growing up - it would have some sentimental value to you too!!

My friend, Amy, did an incredible job of coordinating this day. Way to go!

I forgot to bring my camera, so I'll be on the hunt for pictures from whoever took them!!

My husband was amazed that so many showed up. The Ranch changed lives and impacted so many. One guy even wrote a song about the Gospel Ranch and named it after the ranch. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Glad you had a good time. Can't believe you forgot your camera! Wanted to wish you a happy fourth weekend!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...