Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been busy lately - parent's 50th Anniversary/Reunion party, working with my neighbor again - oooooooo my feet are so sore, attending our towns celebration and going to a Ranch Reunion. Mentioning also printing a few things for some much deserving friends, making Ice Caffe - YUM, and making quick Thank You's.

Life goes in waves - just ridin' it!!

My husband and I did manage to get out tonight. We found ourselves sitting at a really nice restaurant in the cities. We were going to go to a concert of some friends tonight, but I was just extremely wiped out - couldn't do it with this 3? year old body! Yes, I'm still in my thirties, but counting the days - cuz yes, it's gonna change!! OR I'm going to start declining again! :)

Ya'll have a wonderful weekend and I'll c/ya when I c/ya!!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...