Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time is ticking away... AUCTION CLOSES

Time is almost up for our online auction to close. Today is the viewing day. Those who are interested in bidding or have and want to see a life size of the items, touch or kick the tires can head over to our shop between the hours of 9am and 4pm today and check everything out. Remember you can click onto K-Bid, click onto WESTRUM ELECTRIC and then click onto VIEW AND BID ITEMS and you are in to see all that is up for auction.

I sure hope that a few things get bumped up, because if they don't, someone is getting a bargain of the century!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I am biding, bidding, bidding. It's fun. I agree there may be lots of bargains with this deal. Folks are hitting their bids up now though in the final two hours. Good Luck!!!!!! LSG

Chad said...

Well I didn't win, but I think I pushed up some prices. Hope it all turns out well.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...