Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Randomness and Tagged!

Here I sit late at night to fulfill a tag request. Half of my family is ill again! I'm praying that it surpasses me all together! I'm not sure if I should bring Sonja in or not. I always am torn whether to bring the kids in or not. I'm always the first to run the kids in if they get sick, but I always wonder if it's just something that has to run it's course. I get frustrated when I have spent the morning running to the doctor, when it's something that needs to just run it's course!! I hate taking them out when they feel so crummy! I hope that whatever it is, it "runs it's course" very soon!! Well on to my wierd things - does my husband count? No not him - but his fever?! He had 100.7 in one ear and 102.4 in the other?!

Mamita J has tagged me and so here are the rules and following are the seven weird things about me!

So, these are the rules of tag:


Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are my seven weird facts...

This is hard, cuz I don't consider myself very weird or strange - just don't ask my friends this question!! :0 I'm sure they would have plenty to write in!

~ I love architecture and can sit for hours (not so much anymore) and stare at house plans and dream how I would decorate that particular house.

~ When illness hits my house, I am a mad woman with disinfectant running around the house wiping everything down!

~ I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, but I pick my zits and occassional my husbands back when he has a few!!

~ Every once in awhile (not all the time), I get a craving to clean and get great satisfaction from organizing various areas in the home, whether they need it or not!

~ I love to entertain, but can't stand cooking!

~ I think I'm addicted to food!

~ I cringe whenever I see someone incorrectly spell Colombia when they mean Colombia, South America. And Blogger isn't allowing me to spell check and so I'm freaking out cuz I hate to spell incorrectly!


It's kind of late and I need to check on Sonja, so I'm going to have to not tag anyone specifically, but if you are reading this and want to play along - consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I got all the cooking genes! You must have gotten the spelling gene!

other than that...I'm there with you, so count me in as weired!

Mamita J said...

LOL! A zit is a thing that just begs to be picked!! You are not alone, my friend.

I also used to study architectural plans for dream houses, but that was before kids.

And "craving" and "clean" should never be used in the same sentence. That's just weird. ;-) Just kidding.

Thanks for playing.

Blessings,
Julie

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...