CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

FFF

Look Auntie Janet - here's my pretty purple outfit from you!

6 comment(s):

Our Family of 5 said...

What a little sweetie!

JuJu - said...

purple is her color:)

Jane-Jane said...

Sonja looks like a doll baby in this picture! Beautiful!

Crystal said...

Thank you Lori so much for all of your prayers and support during Samuel's adoption --Thank you!!!

Your little Sonja is adorable--I love the color!!! :)

I am still praying for Emily and keeping up on your updates --Thank you for letting us know--

I just love you Lori --I have missed you!!!!

Jane-Jane said...

that's it! I am retracting my comment to ever get together with you in SC when you visit your sister! You are just WRONG! HEE HEE!!!
And yes, I am cold! going to hit the hay and turn on my electric mattress pad!

Jane-Jane said...

yes I do! SS! but that does not make your harassing any more right!

Hey...have I ever told you that you remind me of my sister? You are prettier than she is, but from the first time I saw a pic of you, I have thought that. She is the sister (got 3 of them) that's most like me in personality. She too thinks it is funny to tease me!