Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekend Wonderful II

Thank you Nikki G. for sending me and taking for me the pictures of our fabulous weekend! Here is the beautiful color we got to see all weekend long!


Views from a couple of the towers we climbed.



The very nice lodge that we stayed in.


The wonderful and talented ladies who allowed me to crash their scrappers get together!


The conference room we filled up!


The cards I worked on. Please close your eyes if you come across a birthday card for you! :)




And a few pages to add to my DH's Eagle Scout book I'm doing for him.


I had a fabulous time. Thank you ladies for allowing me to join you! Along with the fabulous food, great space to work and beautiful grounds to walk around in, we also enjoyed an evening in the hot tub, a taste of a dessert wine called, Eiswien - Yummy! and great conversation! I hope I can go next year, but we will have to see!

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like you had a GREAT weekend. Love the pictures.

bodegalee said...

Wow...how fun! Looks like you had a blast.. I can see you're making good use of your Cricut (I think ? :) )... makes me re-think selling mine...I love, love all your cards and pages.. This is the kind of thing we moms need to do a few times each year IMHO! (Not sure my hubby would agree tho :) Thx for sharing!

oh ps.... no family in MN but the agency we used for Andrew, Childrens Home is there and many folks on their message board also live there...

Emily said...

Aunt Lori,
I'm so glad that you had such a good time. The cabin looks like a nice place. Like always, your cards and pages look cute, at least the pictures do. Have a great week.

Emily

Maxine said...

Some people get to have all the fun! I'm jealous.
Seriously, though, glad to see the pictures and hear about it. Thanks for sharing with your bloggy friends.

Crystal said...

awww Lori--I am so glad you went --it looks like you had a lot of fun!!!!!! I love the beautiful pictures of fall!!!!!!

How are the kiddos doing --I need my fix of their adorable pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I miss my travels to your neck of the woods. Used to go there a lot for work....loved it!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...