Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Foto



This photo brings back fond memories of my first time in Guatemala. Sonja's Auntie Dana and I were visiting her for the first time. We had a great week.

Speaking of photos - my family and I are getting our mug shots today at a local photographers home/studio. Please pray for our rainy weather to clear up long enough for us to be outside. The photographer has a beautiful yard and I would love to take advantage of that. Surprise! Everyone knows what they are getting for Christmas now! :)

On another note... Best wishes and fun times are being sent to my fellow Guatemamas and their families as they enjoy their weekend in Atlanta, Georgia at the Guatoberfest! I really wish I could have made it, but I had already had the scrapping plans in place and really didn't have funds for another airline ticket and hotel. Those of us who aren't able to make it, are hoping that next year there is a Guatoberfest II, maybe closer to the Midwest this time - who knows!

Hope all of you have a fabulous weekend!

PS. Crystal - pictures of the kids will come as soon as I get my broken camera back!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aunt Lori,
That is an adorable picture!! She is so cute. I'll have to take pictures this week of my little cousin Jenna to put on my blog so you can see her. Anyways, have a great weekend!

Emily

Crystal said...

awwww--You are too sweet--I will patiently wait!!! Come back with pics soon!!!

Have a Great weekend!!!!!!! :O)

Kim said...

I think the plans are to have a Guatoberfest II next year - I hope you all can make it!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...