Sunday, October 28, 2007

Child Actor.-Edited

OK, I need some input from anyone who is willing to share! I have a child who "acts" out all the time. Yes, we have tantrums and normal kid stuff, but we also have the pretending to be someone attitude! He is constantly acting as someone else. Does anyone know what I should be looking for in my child in order to know if we should pursue acting? Or am I looking at normal kid behavior? He repeats lines and repeats motions as if he were practicing for an audition. If acting is a possibility, then what should I be looking for in a school?

Added to say: So I asked Nicolai this morning if he wanted to do acting and he said no. He wants to be a police officer when he grows up. He asked if he had to get up as early as Daddy does to go to work and I told him that sometimes even earlier. He then asked if I would be alive when he was a police officer to help him set his alarm clock and wake him! Oh boy!! (That will definately go on the list of things to teach him before he leaves the nest!)

4 comments:

Greta Jo said...

Sign your child up for acting. What talent. You just might have the next american star.

I love your new look.

Alleen said...

hahahahaha! I love that question!

JuJu - said...

Your family is WONDERFUL:)

Miss Carrie said...

forgot to mention...you can add me to your blogroll if you want!
www.carriebalvin.blogspot.com

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...