Thursday, September 20, 2007

"What am I doing now?"

Just like the V@rizon commercials, "Can you hear me now?", my son asks, "What am I doing now?" several times over!!

I have convinced my son that I have eyes in the back of my head! :) I think it is hilarious!! So many times I have "guessed" at what he is doing in another room or behind me and more times then not, I have gotten it right. So, now he thinks that I have eyes in the back of my head.

This morning I was helping him tie his shoes and he is combing through my hair with his fingers. I thought he was just playing with my hair - which would be unusual for him! But then he says, "Where are your eyes, Mom? I can't find them? You don't have eyes in the back of your head!" It takes every single muscle in my face, not to laugh!!

After I get up from tying his shoes, he wants to have me guess what he is doing with his hands behind my back. Silly!

I'm fine with him thinking I have eyes in the back of my head! I never told him that I did, it is something that he has come up with all on his own!! I remind him that Jesus can see EVERYTHING!! Even more then Mommy!

1 comment:

Alleen said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...