Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just havin' fun!

Just having some fun with ya! I have to keep my blog readers on their toes!! Speaking of blog readers - who in the world is reading my blog from Guam??? I'm always so amazed at who and how many read this thing! I appreciate your attention, but I certainly am not that interesting!! It has to be my adorable children!

Well, I am off tomm. morning! I'm looking forward to it. I was planning on posting, but my camera decided to die on me, so I'm not sure if I will be posting pictures! Sorry!! I will see what I can do! I hear this place is beautiful, so hopefully someone will share their pictures with me!

I'll be back next week! Have a fantabulous weekend!! Take care of you!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Aunt Lori,
Thanks for the word verification tip. I didn't even know that I had to set it up.

I hope you have a fantastic, relaxing, productive, fun weekend!!

Love you!
Emily

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

Soltana said...

Have a great weekend!!!

I am so jealous.... I want a CRICUT too!!!! It's on my list to santa!! :)

Maxine said...

Lori, You are too funny! Have fun this weekend and come back and tell us all about it! And yes, I'm sure it's your adorable children that is the big draw! But we kinda like you too.

Kerry said...

It's you AND your adorable children! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...