Sunday, September 16, 2007

Creative church!










Here's a lego church. My friend, Shelly, sent this to me in an email. I thought it was interesting! I would love to go to Lego Land where you can actually ride rides made from legos. Or at least that is what I've heard!


'THE LEGO CHURCH' This is amazing! Someone certainly is talented and patient to create such a masterpiece. A few quick facts: How long to build it? It was about a year and a half of planning, building and photographing. How many pieces of LEGO to build it? more than 75,000 How big is it? About 7 feet by 5 1/2 feet by 30 inches (2.2 m x 1.7 m x .76 m) How many LEGO people does it seat? 1,372 How many windows? 3,976 It features a balcony,a Narthex, stairs to the balcony, restrooms, coat rooms, several mosaics, a nave, a baptistery, an altar, a crucifix, a pulpit and an elaborate pipe organ. All I can say is...'WOW!'

2 comments:

Maxine said...

Wow, wow, wow!

Alleen said...

whoa! that is some kind of cool!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...