Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Business Buzz

A few months back, my husband and his partners had sold the building that our business was in. Upon doing that my husband and I decided that we would rather be owners then renters and so my husband found leasers for our current space. Since we were free and clear of our current space, we found a building with five acres to purchase and move our business into.

So I'm in the hardware store picking up paint and a member of my community starts hitting me up for information. "Where are we moving? and what is going on? Taxes were too high huh?" And really assuming some things. He had read in the local paper that we were getting a conditional use permit to be in this building, yada yada yada. So he got his feathers a little fluffed when he read about our move and hadn't known about it already!

So it made me curious as to why there is the "town buzz"? It's everywhere in small town America! Keep up with the Jones' or having to know exactly what is going on and who's doing what?! It would be different if this guy wanted to help us or give us a break on paint for our new place, but he was just fishing for information! Sad!!

So here is the real story. Yes, we are leasing to own a building with five acres of land. We need to find tenants to help us with the monthly lease/mortgage payment. So if you know of anyone in B.L. that needs space for their business, give us a call!! It is off of a main highway that gets lots of visibility!

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I grew in a very small town and the "buzz" just kills me. Why can't folks mind their own business. I don't know of anyone but I will be praying that you find the right person.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...