Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Singing for supper!

When I grew up, we often times sang at supper for our prayer time rather then freestyle. It was fun to sing Johnny Appleseed in different styles. I can't remember the name of the others. I know we sang JA to the tune of the Adam's Family. It was fun. A few weeks ago Nico went to a local church's VBS and learned a new song for supper time. It is to the Superman Theme song: Raise your arms like you are Superman and sing:

Thank you God for giving us food

Thank you God for giving us food

For the friends that we meet

For the friends that we meet

Thank you God

For giving us food (your lowest voice possible)!

Once again we sang it last night for supper and Sonja started to do the actions! It was so cute!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute!!

I'm sorry to hear about the van's a/c. At least it got fixed though!!

Hope all is well there...Here we are getting ready to start school.

Emily

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, that is so darn cute! I imagine Nico will be teaching baby sis a lot of things. That's wonderful!

Kerry said...

You've been on my mind given what's in the news. Everybody okay up there?

Maxine said...

I was thinking about you too, Lori, with the bridge thing. Hope you are all well and your family members.
Looks like a fun dinnertime!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...