Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack!!

Well... temporarily! The tech finally showed up this morning and he was in and out within five minutes. He had good news and bad news. A week ago today we had a nasty storm that hit our town and apparently it blew out our modem, router and my network card in my PC. The good news? The modem is now fixed. The router and network card will be soon - hopefully!! I miss blog town! My notebook can be hooked up to the modem and thus I can get internet! It's not as convenient as my wireless, but hey - I will take what I can get!! I have so much to share, I don't know where to begin. Maybe tonight I will start! Priorities first...my husband and I will finally be able to go out on a date! It's been a crazy month er should i say, three months! Some nice folks from our church are stepping in to give us a break! Thanks Temple, Hayley and Keaton! I honestly can't tell you the last time that Joel and I intentionally went out just the two of us! That's not cool!!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...