CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Clifford's Dog Dish is up!!



Every time we put the pool up it reminds me of a huge dog dish! We're ready if Clifford the Big Red Dog should decide to show up!

PS. I did some changes to my site and lost all of my links - could you PLEASE leave your website address in my comments!?

11 comment(s):

Home sweet home said...

LOL -- that is to funny !!

Mommy2B said...

www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Dottie

Shannon said...

Love it!! Maybe you should go all redneck and spray paint it RED!!! Just in case Clifford does show up!!!

Heidi said...

http://goossenfamily2.blogspot.com
I love the pool! It looks like a lot of fun- much better than the kiddie pool we have on our deck right now!

Heidi

Holly G. said...

I'm never going to look at a pool the same again:)

Joyful Days said...

That's funny. What's even funnier is I have the same pool in my backyard & it never occurred to me. Now I'll be looking for Clifford.

Jenny and Matt said...

Hey Lori!
www.whoabebe.blogspot.com

ginger said...

Clifford is one lucky dog.

www.berali.blogspot.com

Maxine said...

Hey, It does look like a dog dish. I wish Clifford would come to my house!
http://speakablegifts.blogspot.com (Nanna's Reflections)

Crystal said...

I am cracking up!!!!!! Lori that is sooo funny!!!!!!! I just love that pool up!!!! --I sat here and tried to figure out how we could fit one in our backyard!!! Our backyard is so tiny!!!

Can we come for a swim?!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

I love this!!!!! Lori -You are just the cutest!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

http://adoptionsfromheart.blogspot.com/
That pool looks so inviting