Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

Wow! Yesterday was interesting!! I had absolutely no energy - zero!! I had radical fever spikes and all I could do is sleep! Poor Sonja was on her own. She played around me while I slept and my wonderful husband came home during work and before meetings to help me out with feeding, etc. Nico was a big helper also! I think my body was going through a change from having changed my diet. Nothing was coming out -Thank God!! I didn't have any appetite. Today, I'm a new person! I feel pretty good. I just need a shower in a bad way! So I'm back on my schedule and diet. I am truly down approximately 12 - 15 lbs. since my highest weight measurement was taken. In the last two weeks I have lost eight pounds. I'm sure I will go up a little from having been sick yesterday, but I'm hoping not much! Well enough about me... Here's some cuteness for you!!! Sonja is now walking on her own! She's a little shaky but she is getting stronger every day!!







9 comments:

Jane said...

let me say this... with lots of jealousy and sarcasm! You stink! (and not because you need a bath!)

REALLY... I am so proud of you! you are doing something to loose weight. Unlike me, who continues to roll around in my filth and discomfort... only being more uncomfortable.

I am going to sam's today... I am going to look for the maker's diet book.... I GOTTA do SOMETHING, cause this weight is soooo effecting my RLS and allergies.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Aunt Lori,
Great job! 12-15 lbs!! Thats amazing! This is definitely going better than your first diet! Keep it up!

Sonja is walking on her own, yeah!! That is great! The pictures are adorable!!

That was nice that Uncle Joel and Nico helped out when you weren't feeling well, its good to here your feeling better now!

Emily

Sarah said...

Wow! 12 pounds already? Your doing great Aunt Lori! I'm also glad your feeling better too!

Sonja is walking on her own!?!? Thats awesome!!! Those pictures are too cute! I'll talk to you later
Keep your faith in the Lord always
Sarah

Jane said...

Lori, thanks for the encouragement... I am ON Angel's team... just not working at it :( I have read her post and have been very encouraged by her progress. I'm just dealing with tons of issues at this point, and my eating is my escape from others and the crap they pile on top of me. I would love to go hang out at the beach with Jack and Nikita for the entire 6 weeks he is here, and deal with life after July 13th!
And when we were at sam's... every book BUT the Maker's diet...I have a "friend" who has the book, I have asked to borrow it, but she has proven to not be much of a friend these past months, so she is not sharing at this point.
Thanks for listening... and if you want to delete my comment after you read it, I will understand!
Thank you again for your encouragement!
Jane

Alleen said...

Awesome job!!!

Sorry you were sick, but glad you're on the mend.

Thanks for the dose of cuteness!!!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

I'm an overwhelmed with pride for you. I know the struggles of weight loss having gone up and down my entire life. It is so difficult. I'm proud of you. Keep of the good work.

megan

Natalie said...

I am so proud of you!!! Lori...you are awesome! And Miss Sonja walking on her own...oh my heavens!

Andrea said...

Great job on the weight loss! You're doing great!

I just saw Plymouth on Good Morning America. I haven't heard from my family but I'll check in with them. THanks for thinking of us!!

Cute pictures. Love love love!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...