Thursday, April 19, 2007

We're saving for therapy now!







I'm just kidding of course! Nico was very cute in his musical. Joel and I were joking when he came out onto stage with his "PINK" flower hat on that we would have to start saving for therapy now! He had a duet part that he sang in. He was suppose to be solo, but it turned out he sang with another girl - so I don't know what happened! They both did really well! Here's the video... I was too far back and had to hold my camera in the air so it is a little shaky and scratchy! AND the mic was in my way - What ya' do?! The place was packed!! We are learning the tricks - we will go earlier next year!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I received a surprise in the mail - Thank you SBP! I love the Spanish book!! Sonja will too!!

5 comments:

Maxine said...

I can't believe this!!It is tooooo cute! Wow, the things we can do online. I feel as though I was there. My daughter and I laughed and laughed with delight!

JuJu - said...

What a talented young man you have there -
He makes that hat look good!!!!!!


Julia:)

Natalie said...

He did fabulous!! What a sweetheart.

Beverly said...

Adorable! I needed a good laugh. He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I heard you saying, "Awww..." Lori!
What a good voice he has! They are all pretty intent on being the best flowers that they can be. Next he needs to sing for church!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...