Monday, March 26, 2007

Am I in Guatemala?!!

Remember this? This was just taken on March 3rd!



I'm a little confused!! I dusted off the flip-flops and threw on some shorts!! Our weather man said it hit the mid-80's today! No, that is not a typo!! Yes, I'm still in Minnesota!!! Our thermometer read 75 in the cool shade, so I know it was hotter then that today!!! Sad thing is - reality will return by the end of the week and we will be right where we are suppose to be!! I'm enjoying it while we have it!! I'm hoping I got a little color on my legs before heading to South Carolina in a month!!


No need for this tonight!! And yes, I finally took the outside Christmas/Winter decorations down......TODAY!! (too busy, too cold!!)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh wow...enjoy that weather! Ours has been wonderful too...but we're expecting a huge storm tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your kind comments on my blog. It's such a blessing to have such supportive friends!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...