Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

All I can do is laugh.............

Last summer my truck was "acting up" and so we put almost $2000 into it to try and figure out what was going on. The problem never fully got fixed, but we didn't want to put anymore money into it, so we just kept driving it as is!! Well.......today, at 16 BELOW zero weather, I was coming back from a get together and my truck just stopped! I lost all power and had to muscle my truck around a corner and let it sit! It completely died!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh well..............SONJA'S COMING HOME!!!

I don't know how she'll get from the airport to home, but she'll be on US soil!!?!!!

Oh too funny...........just laugh with me!!!

6 comments:

Maxine said...

NOT funny. You have GOT to be kidding. Sixteen BELOW? We're having a fit here in Jerseybecause it's going down in the teens tonight. And that's at night. God bless you guys.
Yayfor Sonja's coming arrival!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

That's so funny-because we just took our minivan and basically got the kiss of death...We're gonna drive it til it dies..Then we'll worry about what to do...We kind have the same attitude as you..WHO CARES B-cuz our baby girl is coming home...

Megan

Andrea said...

That's what happens when your baby comes home- you just don't care about anything else!! I love it!

Make sure it's a wee bit warmer when I am in MN week after next, m'kay? I don't do below zero very well :)

Natalie said...

Oh, bummer! Glad to see that you're laughing it off though! How can ya not...SONJA IS COMING HOME!

Am I reading this right...16 BELOW zero?! You've got to be kidding! I don't even know what to say...Holy cow!

Walls Down Church Kids said...

I have really been enjoying following your posts. I don't even know you and I feel disappointment when things haven't gone smoothly and absolute excitement as you anticipate bringing home that adorable little bundle! thank you for sharing not only with family and friends you've met, but also with the rest of us....really puts many things in perspective.

Peace and continued prayers....

Mary Beth Scherr said...

Praise Him in the storm, Lori! Amen? Amen! Wow, I'm so excited for your family and for Sonja to join her forever family. God's known you four belonged together from the very start! Have a great time next week. I know you wanted her home for Christmas, but Valentines Day is pretty dang close, don't you think?
love and blessings, Mary Beth

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...