Monday, February 26, 2007

For You

For my friends and especially those that are waiting for a child through adoption. For my friends who are going through Guatemala and facing the uncertainty of the government and what will happen with adoptions there...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

And remember..........

You are a child of God.......

Wonderfully made
Faithfully guided
Continually helped
Always pursued
Never alone
Forever loved
A child of God!

Tracy Klehn

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the boost!

Karen D. said...

Thanks, Lori! I needed that gentle reminder! You are such an encouragement!

:-) Karen

Andrea said...

Thank you, Lori, for the reminder! I hope you're having WONDERFUL days!!

Shannon said...

Thank you Lori.....very well said and much appreciated.

Unknown said...

I needed that..I stumbled on your blog from the webring and found you..
We are adopting from China and I needed those words! Thanks so much



www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com

Bekah said...

Lori--I came across your blog through others I recently discovered. Thank you for your encouraging words and support of those of us waiting. It is so hard but the Lord is faithful and will give us the strength to endure. You have a beautiful family! Blessings, Bekah

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...