Monday, February 05, 2007

ALL SYSTEMS GO!!!

Yes, Si, Yes, Si, Yes!!! We have received fingerprint clearance!! We are leaving Wednesday, Feb. 7 and returning Wednesday, Feb. 14th.

We get to celebrate our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday, Feb. 8th, by getting Sonja!!!

And we get to bring her home on Valentine's Day........aaaawwwwwweee How sweet is that?

Can't get any better, baby!!!

WOW - My head is spinnin'!! We are so blessed and so grateful to our Awesome God that we serve!!! He has orchestrated the past 22 months of this process, perfectly!! Yes there has been some hurdles, but He has gotten us through them all!!

Thank you for being the faithful prayer, the encourager and the gift giver during this process!! We are so grateful to our friends, family, blogger buddies and church family!!!

I gotta go.........I have lots to do...........

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Hot diggity dog!! That's gotta warm you RIGHT up!! I am so excited for you- I just can't stand it. What an awesome day it is. And such a special gift- Valentine's is going to be the best EVAH!! WOO HOOOOOOOO

JuJu - said...

I am so happy and you guys will be there the same time Meg and bian are there!I am so happy for you Lori - You have stiid atrong and God hs seen you thourhg!!!

CONGRATS!
What a proper day to have your girly home for !!!

Julia:):):)

Bua says
" I am so glad you can bring your baby home"

Kim said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful week you will have. I hope you can blog from Guatemala as we all want to hear how it is going!!!!

Alleen said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Go get that beautiful baby girl!

Natalie said...

Yippieeeee! So glad it all worked out! Now go get that gorgeous daughter of yours!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are leaving the day after tomorrow! That is so amazing. I'm so very happy for you all! Can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures! God Bless!

Jenny and Matt said...

Holy cow! That's tomorrow!! Have a great trip! Sounds like everything is lining up just perfectly. Can't wait to see pics of the happy FAMILY.

Anonymous said...

this is sooo sweet!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...