Thursday, January 11, 2007

Responses

Megan - I will be in Guat. City Friday and Saturday evening. Going to Antigua Sat. during the day. I have to give Sonja back on Fri. at 5. What time are you coming in?

Steph - Our babies are close in age, only 4 days apart.

---Thanks everyone for your comments and emails. It is encouraging to know so many people back home are in our court rooting for us. It is so fun to hear from everyone. We covet your prayers... God is SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

Signing off for now as we are going to find new places in Guat. City today... On a hunt for a Chili's or something similar for when Papa Joel comes down.

2 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Lori I've been looking at your photos and it brings tears of joy to my eyes. You have been waiting for these moments for so long. I can see the pure joy you are feeling in your photos. She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Lori,

I'll get in around 1:30 probably be in the hotel by 2:30. So hopefully we can meet up before you have to give the baby back.

I'll ask for your room when I get there.

Megan

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...