Friday, January 12, 2007

Hasta Luego Bebe!

I don't want to say goodbye, so I will just say until I see you later baby!

Seeing Sonja leave today was hard! I cried and still do from time to time, but Praise God, I had a distraction!! A good distraction!!! I said see you later, kissed Sonja several times and headed to the restaurant to order dinner up to my room. When I got to my room, I had a wonderful message waiting for me. It was Megan, a blogger friend I just met for the first time tonight. She is such a sweet lady and was an angel for giving of her time away from McKenzie to visit with me. We hope to see each other after I get back from Antiqua. I'm handling the separation better knowing that I will be back soon to pick her up! I probably will have a melt down in my husbands arms. I feel safest with him!!



Her last nap before leaving us...look at Lamby giving her sweet little head a kiss!



Her little footprints!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

Lori, are you coming back to the Marriott? We decided to stay here instead of going to Antigua. If you're coming back I'd love to meet you. If you get this and have a chance email me. kerry.collins@charter.net. My experience with Antigua internet wasn't so good so I hope you get this before you go home.

She is just beautiful. I'm so sorry I missed meeting her.

Natalie said...

I love the footprints. I might have to copy that idea! What did you use?

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Wasn't it fun doing her foot prints. You are in my thoughts. E-mail me at gindeborah@yahoo.com I have gone private and I want to add you to my list.

Chris Good said...

Wow, I just read all your postings...congrats on your PGN...which I don't totally understand...but I am getting it's a huge milestone. All these posts brought tears to my eyes...amazing!

Kim said...

How awesome is to know that you will be back soon to pick her up for good. I hope you had a good time in Antigua.

JuJu - said...

Just think - YOu NEVER EVER have to leave her there again - - -

woooo-hooooo

been thinkin about you

Andrea said...

I can't imagine how hard it was leaving, but the good news is, you get to come back very soon!! Woo hoo! I can't wait to see more pictures. She's just gorgeous!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...