Friday, January 05, 2007

GOOOD MOORRNING USA!

You are listening to 98.6 I.M.L.E.VING Radio

Here are a few songs for your listening pleasure...

"All my bags are packed"......(almost)

Click (new song)

"I'm leaving on a jet plane".......

Click (new song)

This song is dedicated to my Sound of Music groupies...

"So long, farewell, I'll (something) say goodbye"
"I hate to go and leave this pretty siiiiite" (NOT)
"So long, farewell, I'll (something) say goodbye"
"Goodbyyyyyyyye, Gooodbyyyyyye"
"GOOOOOOODBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!"

Thanks for listening to 98.6 I.M.L.E.Ving. Tune in next time, where we will be live from Guatemala!

Adios Amigos!




(I'm already not getting sleep! Can't you tell? TWO more days!)
I had to edit because my husband was offended by my (NOT) comment. I apologized to him and told him it simply was out of peer excitement of being able to go! I will truly miss my husband and family and of course, my friends! It's because of my wonderful husband that I'm able to go - Thanks Babe!!

PS. Julia and the McKenzie Crew - YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you for the wonderful package. Do you want a fundraiser to help pay for the shipping!! Wow! Thank you Thank you Thank you (I'm so amazed, because this sweet lady, who I have never met but only talked to via blogging, has sent me a rattle, bunny booties and socks for Sonja. She sent it express one or two day mail so that I could bring it with me! Amazing!!

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

2 more days!!! I know you are sooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to see your post from GC with Sonja.

Anonymous said...

You are silly and I like it. Its so exciting!

JuJu - said...

I am gonna support anybody that will without hesitation openly give Glory to God and acknowledg his word and it's power!
You are doing a powerful thing not just by adoptiong this precious angel - but by exposing all of us daily to the word of God. The word of God WILL not come back void - so I am hapy to send your baby angel girl a few goodies:):)
( I get to write all of the postage off at the end of the year!)

Julia:)

Crystal said...

Lori--I am sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! Julia is an angel!!!!!!!!!!!! --an absolute angel on earth sent from our lord Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

Girlie--I am right there with you --I am not sleeping either!!!! I love it!!!! I am soooo excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see Sonja with you!!!!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Have a good time---I'll see you in a few days. Can't wait to meet you.

Megan

The Charlebois said...

Have fun!!! We're excited for you!

BTW...the words that you're missing from the Sound of Music song are "Auf Wiedersehen!" It's German for Goodbye!
"So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen Goodbye!" :)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...