CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Uniquely Me!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Apparently I'm the only one that has the name Lorian!

4 comment(s):

Carrie Balvin said...

Lori-Where in Guatemala is your little Sonja?

Lori said...

I would have to look through our paperwork closer, but I believe she is in Guatemala City now that she is with a foster care provider. How are you Carrie? Hope all is well with you.

Carrie said...

Oh ok. I am doing well! I think I told you but I am studying abroad in Guatemala, in Antigua starting in January. I will be praying you have Sonja sooner than that! :)

Lori said...

Yes you did! That is exciting!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I thought you were going next Spring. Please contact me via email or phone and let me know your contacting informatin. I don't think we will be far from Antigua - it's possible that we could travel to see you if we end up going in January sometime. Keep me posted!!