Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


This was a family project. (Nico colored, I traced, cut out and glued and Joel smiled and approved!) It is the family turkey and it currently is hanging proudly in the local elementary school hallway. It will be displayed at Grandma's when we go for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for God's never ending love and grace. I am thankful for all that He has entrusted me with. I am thankful for the love He shows me through friends and family. We continue to pray for Sonja and hope that she enjoys her bottle of formula and rice cereal for Thanksgiving!! We were hoping to be together with her this holiday, but it wasn't in the plan.

May you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Too cute!!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Sonja already is one of your blessings. Praying that you'll have the added blessing of her presence soon!
Bless your family also.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...