Monday, August 07, 2006

With Love From Minnesota


A package of goodies being shipped to Sonja. I sure hope that she will fit into the outfits that we have purchased for her.

We found out on Saturday that Sonja is 8lbs. 12oz. (she has doubled her weight since birth), she is 52cm (haven't converted that to inches yet), she is not eating solids yet, she talks a little, smiles, sleeps, eats, plays with her hands and responds to hearing people around her and noises. They also tell us that she sleeps for 21 hours (?) and her health is PERFECTA!!

7 comments:

margaret said...

She sleeps for 21 hours? If I send my kids there to visit can they teach them to do that too? :)

welch said...

21, that's a week, right?

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

That's what our Family Update sheet says. SLEEP TIME: 21:00 horas. I have never had a three and half month old in my house for 24 hours to watch them sleep - I don't know!!

Lori said...

Oops forgot - we are praying for a calm child! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori!
I finally got around to looking at your blog.
21:00=9 pm, military time.
I think they mean 9 pm is her bedtime.
Sorry to burst your bubble, she probably doesn't sleep for 21 hours out of 24.
But it's great that she has a regular bedtime, right?

Lori said...

Thanks Val, I think our heads are swarming with too many legal terms and adoption paperwork, that we don't always see things in a different light! Thanks for opening our eyes to a different view! 9 PM is great! As she get's older it may even be earlier.. :)!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...