CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh What Big Eyes You Have!


Yeah! She has eyes!! They are so big and beautiful!!! Let's go get her. Anyone up for a road trip?

8 comment(s):

- e - said...

She's beautiful...I'm game! (=

WyldJoker said...

I didn't know where else to put this but I wanted to thank you for such a great prayer you left on my journal. It means so much to us to know that there are people out there lifting up my family in prayer during our time of need. Thank you.

Nicole said...

She is beautiful! I am so glad you finally have a picture with open eyes! :-) WOW! Unbelievable. I'll take the road trip with you too, just pick me up on the way. LOL!

Chris Good said...

Oh I just want to see her in person!

Anonymous said...

I just want to hold her, squeeze her,kiss her, hug her and start to spoil her as fast as I can.
Who would this be other than her Gram W.

Audra Charlebois said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

margaret said...

Ooooh I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Stephanie said...

She is SOOOO gorgeous, she was so worth the wait. Praise God that she is healthy, I will pray that you get to hold her soon!