Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Today my Grandmother celebrated her 90th birthday, even though it is actually tomorrow. She is an amazing woman. She raised two daughters, worked outside of the home, and always had the best treats! My fondest memories of Grandma are: her dolls that sat on the guest bed, reading stories to me even when she had a house full of guests, Christmas at grandma's and her metal tree with the color wheel, going to church at 11pm for the candle light service after we had had a huge Christmas Eve dinner, visiting her at the "dime store" when she worked, getting a bag of small marshmallows for a gift at Christmas and still get today!! (I know that if my cupboard is out of small marshmallows, I will be getting them replenished on Christmas!) Those are just a few things that come to mind. My Grandmother is a sweet lady, who has a big heart. Love you Grandma!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...