Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MMMMMMM Cookies!

One thing that most people don't know about me is that I really enjoy sugar cookies, not just any sugar cookie, but the nummy soft sugary cookies with half inch thick fluffy soft frosting that you get in a plastic container! YUM! Yeah, it's right up there with Lumpia and Empanadas. Speaking of Lumpia - my supply is out! (hint ;) hint ;) M & B) I'll help, I promise, I'll buy the supplies!! Anyway, back to the sugary nummy cookies - my son via my husband bought those for me for Mother's Day. I try not to buy them for myself, but my son really likes them. You guessed it, I use that as an excuse sometimes to buy them! ("Oh Nico would love to have some sugar cookies, I better get some!!")

1 comment:

margaret said...

Those cookies are good. I love the way they melt in your mouth!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...