Friday, April 14, 2006

Never too busy!

- Painting is half done, I have more to do. The wood trim and doors are here, ready to stain and varnish - hopefully I can get to it soon. They need to be installed next week. Carpet comes the 27th.

- No updates regarding the adoption! Done with all paperwork. I continue to take medication for TB and have blood drawn on a monthly basis to have my liver checked.

- Business is a roller coaster as usual - change is happening again. I'm done with sitting behind a desk as of June 1st. I will still have book work to do in the evenings.

- Church is good, always lots to do! Youth is gearing up for their first, of hopefully more, lunch fund raisers following the Sunday morning service. Raising funds to get to CHIC. / I need to get in gear and sign up more people to greet at our children's ministry table.

- I'm having another scrap booking party! April 28th, 12 Noon to 12 Midnight. Same as last time, just a different Friday! If interested email me and if you need product email with an order on or before Tuesday, April 18th.

- Piano is still on. I'm practicing "The Entertainer". I have it memorized and ready for my recital.

- My personal trainer class is done, whew! Still have more work to do. -9, -6"!!

- Never too busy to remember the great sacrifice that Jesus endured for all of us. Spread the good news. Jesus is alive!

2 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Thanks for the update Lori, we haven't talked in a while!

Anonymous said...

Lori,
You've got a lot going on there! So glad to hear about the !@#$% TB thing getting resolved, excuse my fake cussing. Just when you wonder if God is really listening, He says, "calm down, I can do this."
Way to go on the personal trainer class! I'm only mentally exercising right now, but hope to resume our community center trips soon...uhhh...sometime in the next year??
See you tomorrow at church for a glorious EASTER!!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...