Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to the one I love!

Today is my husbands birthday. I asked my husband what he would like to do on his special day and he replied with, "I think I might have to work and we have to paint the basement because carpet is coming April 27th." He and I really dislike painting, it's probably on the bottom of the list, if on the list at all, of things to do. My husband insisted on doing the painting today, regardless of his birthday or not. (Nico is having a blast, of course!) So we will be painting today and then tonight we are going out to celebrate his birthday together. Happy Birthday Babe! I love you very much and thank God for bringing you into my life.

1 comment:

Joe Blow said...

Happy Birthday Joel!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...