Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's all in the details!

Ok Ladies.....Here are the details of Friday, March 31. You know that it is from 12 Noon - 12 Midnight and that you can arrive when you can and stay as long as you wish. If you are in need of product, you can click here and then onto "our products". You will find scrapbook products that you may purchase. If you desire to purchase anything and would like to have it available for Friday, March 31st, please contact me by Monday, March 20th and I will place that order for you. The tools that I have available for your use are: CM cutter system, large paper cutter, Title topias, color wheel, some markers, stamps, rulers and a computer. I hope this helps your planning.....see you on March 31st. Oh yah, call, email or leave a comment if you are definitely coming and I will set up a spot for you!

2 comments:

margaret said...

Lori- I'm bummed because I can't make it on Friday. We'll have to set up a scrap-a-thon some other time so I can revisit your craft room paradise! Have an awesome time!!!

Lori said...

I'm sorry that you can't make it, I do plan on having another one the end of April or sometime in May!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...