Sunday, January 22, 2006

Highlights from a wonderful day....

1.) Our church debuted it's first KidStuf program today and everyone who played apart in it, did an excellent job!

2.) Our neighbors, whom we have asked a few times to church, showed up and decided to check out today's service! God's amazing and His timing is to!

3.) My husband played the best Grandpa, Dad "Henry" ever! He new his lines and acted out his part remarkably in KidStuf!

4.) Our Youth Pastor, John and his wife, Mesha, gave me the day off from Youth Ministry. It was nice to spend some time with my husband and hang with friends and see a movie! I certainly do miss "my girls" from youth and I hope that they are having a wonderful time snowtubing, but it is nice to have no worries or responsibilities from time to time!

5.) We hung out with some friends at Applebee's for lunch! We had a great time. Unfortunately we don't get to do that very often.

6.) We saw a movie, that didn't get great ratings, but I recommend that you see! End of the Spear!

Probably the most impact that movie had was this quote, "Nobody took my Father's life, He gave it!"

2 comments:

welch said...

Lori, glad you all had a good day. Joel was great.

Mainly I wanted to praise you on your linkage. You are all over that HyperText Markup Language.

Lori said...

Thanks Chad - I'm all over what?! ;)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...