Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh the pressure!

Ok two areas are giving me pressure. The serious one: My social worker emailed again today and told me that another referral (child info) came in today and that we were hopefully going to be next. Yes - I am very excited, but we don't have all of our paperwork done yet. Thank you to all who have helped us get this far - they have been very timely with their letters - way to go! The not-so-serious one: A friend of mine from church asked when I was going to share my blog info with the rest of them. I have currently shared it with two of my friends, but as I said in my previous blog, not sure if I'm ready to share with the rest! Ha!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...