Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Nico and I had fun this afternoon, playing in the snow! By the way, this is his first snowman! On another note...today was a pretty good day, despite the messy roads and parking lots. We had three witnesses sign a witness statement form for us -Thank you to all of them and to Mandy for notarizing them! Also I got my HIV and TB testing out of the way. My TB test looks good so far - no bubble on my arm! I was able to get all of our documents notarized and get another certified copy of our marriage certificate. Things are moving ahead.....Next week, the Psych evaluation and then my husbands HIV and TB testing, getting our birth certs back and we should be done and able to send our paperwork off to the Guatemalan Consulate and US Embassy. Yeah!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...